7. janúar 2010

Nígeríusvind vorra tíma


Reykjavik, Iceland.

Attention: The President/CEO

Dear Sir,

Confidential Business Proposal

My name is Jon Th. Jonsson. I used to be the Chairman of the Board of Executives at Byr, a bank in Iceland.

Our country has gone through much trouble in the last year. There was a revolution and the extreme left seized power.

I am now a haunted man. I (and others like me) really have no way of getting any money transferred out of the country. There are even guards at the airport who look for money on people.

I therefore request your assistance to transfer the sum of $47,500,000.00 (forty seven million, five hundred thousand United States dollars) into your accounts of my money and a few of my friends.

We are now ready to transfer the fund overseas and that is where you come in. The total sum will be shared as follows: 70% for us, 25% for you and 5% for local and international expenses incidental to the transfer.

The transfer is risk free on both sides. If you find this proposal acceptable, we shall require the following documents:

(a) your banker's name, telephone, account and fax numbers.
(b) your private telephone and fax numbers —for confidentiality and easy communication.
(c) your letter-headed paper stamped and signed.

Please reply urgently.

Best regards

Jon Thorsteinn Jonsson Formerly of Byr (Chairman of the Board)

Engin ummæli: